Pronunciation in Eroné
It's fairly simple. While there is a writing system which I developed all by my ownself, I'm not going to force you to use it. When using the Roman alphabet, the rules are as follows:
That's about it for the moment.
- Vowels are the five 'pure' Latin vowels, aeiou.
- Dipthongs--generally, take the two vowel sounds and run 'em together as much as you like. There will undoubtedly be exceptions eventually.
- C is pronounced like the Engligh CH; G is always hard; J is more like ZH; TH is always unvoiced
- Double 'r' is trilled.
- Double 'l' is pronounced as in Welsh--that is, put your toungue against the back of your teeth as if to say 't,' then blow air around both sides.
- Final 'e' is silent unless indicated by an acute accent.